CV/Resume and Job Parser🔗
The Textkernel parsing API allows you to parse CVs/resumes or job descriptions and retrieve the extracted data in a structured JSON or XML format. The parser employs AI and machine learning technology to understand the document and extract relevant data, and includes:
- CV/resume parsing available for 25 languages;
- job description parsing available for 9 languages;
- supports 70+ document file formats;
- comprehensive data model encompassing over 50 extracted, normalized, or inferred fields.
Refer to the TK Platform Supported Languages page for the full list of supported languages.
Supported file formats🔗
Refer to the TK Platform File Formats page for the list of supported file formats for parsing.
You can enhance the functionality of the parser with Textkernel’s Data Enrichment APIs to:
- extract skills from documents other than CVs/resumes;
- empower candidates or recruiters to validate or modify profiles using suggested skills (including inferred skills);
- normalize all job titles and skills available in the ATS/CRM, allowing for data analysis.
The Jobfeed API enables you to compare your data with market demand.
The extraction, normalization capabilities, and taxonomies used within the parser, Jobfeed, and the Data Enrichment APIs are shared, ensuring consistent output across these products.